Hello everyone! I can’t believe that I missed this…but I was nominated for a blogger award from the awesome blogger over at Rewdoesnails!!! How awesome is that?!?!?! So of course me being me I had to do some digging to find out exactly what this award was all about and where it came from. From all of the info I was able to get my hands on, apparently it is a blogger to blogger award, which is exactly what everyone thought, that originated in Germany. In German, Liebster means favorite. So maybe it’s almost like a my favorite obscure or unknown blog award thing to show other bloggers some love and get us all out there to the masses. Or that’s my take on it anyway. 🙂 Anywho…THANK YOU VERY MUCH Rewdoesnails….and I will be sure to pass the love along!
So here are the rules: The person nominated has to answer the five questions that were given by the nominator, and then tell five random facts about themselves. Then, you are supposed to nominated five blogs with under 200 followers, and let them know that you nominated them. In your nomination, you ask the bloggers that you nominated five questions that you came up with. What is optional is to display the Liebster award on your blog. (Help, I haven’t figured out how to do that yet! LOL)
Okay, here goes!!!
How long have you been blogging?
- Honestly only a couple of months. I started this blog back in May of last year but basically, life happened and I got extremely busy. I really wanted to see this through and I missed blogging, so here I am!
What is your Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Bloglovin, Instagram, etc?
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/laquerlove
Did a certain blog or blogger inspire you to start blogging? If so, who?
- Yes, DEFINITELY!!! The PolishAholic definitely inspired me to blog. I would go to google to look for ideas on nail art, and her blog would be number one. When I found out that I could subscribe via email to get her instant blog posts, I was ecstatic! It’s definitely my favorite nail polish blog.
What is your favorite nail polish color or brand?
- By far, my favorite brand of polish is Color Club. I love the formula..I think their color range and collections are amazing! It is MY GOAL of 2013 to get my hands on as many Color Club polishes as possible!
If you could have any super power what would it be?
- I think the coolest superpower would be invisibility. Like really, who wouldn’t want to be invisible??? You could go anywhere, do anything, and no one would ever be able to know it was you. I could spy on people, follow the president around, play pranks, I mean, have you SEEN the invisible car driver video all over YouTube? It would be sooo much fun!
Five random facts about me!
- Besides nail polish, I absolutely LOVE clothes, makeup, and shoes.
- I start cosmetology school in a couple of weeks, and I am SUPER excited!
- I really want to expand my blogging from nail polish to include makeup some time this year.
- I have a partner, who I married this past year. She is my soul mate in every sense of the word, and extremely supportive in everything that I do. I couldn’t ask for a better best friend.
- I have several favorite tv shows…The Golden Girls, What Not to Wear, Glam Fairy, and Long Island Medium!!
Some of them may have more than 200 followers. In fact, I know most of the nominees above have more than 200 followers. But I really felt the need to show these blogs some of my own personal blogger shout-out love…I think that their swatches are absolutely stunning and they are all inspiration to me! *I tried to stick with the rules as much as possible!*
Questions from me:
- What is your favorite nail polish brand?
- How often do you polish your nails?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Whats your favorite tv show, (if you have one)?
- Besides nail polish, whats another favorite “thing” in your life?
Alright guys, that’s it for me today. thanks again to Rewdoesnails for nominating me, and I hope you all have a wonderful day!